Please Do not press "Submit" at the end of the exam until you
are sure of your responses, as your test will be graded immediately.
You can hover your mouse pointer over to see the question ID. Good luck!
A) …a stretch assignment is going beyond your qualifications right from the start. Whatever your education, knowledge and skills are, you cannot fail personally. Congratulations.
B) …key stakeholders must have timely and complete information regarding your qualifications to make decisions regarding your suitability for the assignment.
C) …stretch assignments bear an increased risk of failure, and this is rarely outweighed by the learning and development experience expected to come with the assignment.
D) …you should avoid the increased hassle coming with the assignment. It will not be enough for you to simply satisfy requirements and achieve objectives. You will have to learn a lot.
A) Differing outlooks, priorities, and interests
B) Role conflicts
C) Excessive team member commitment
D) Unclear project objectives/outcomes
A) Organize a team meeting and discuss openly the bad performance of the weak team members. Try to find a joint solution during the meeting.
B) Introduce a competitive incentive system with a bonus for the 20% of your team which is performing better than the other 80%.
C) Do not interfere, but give the team some time to organize, and sort the problem out by low-level conflict management.
D) Introduce a system of formal and informal performance appraisals, research causes for bad performance and solicit mutual feedback.
A) Talk to your sponsor and try to get more resources assigned on similar conditions as the existing ones.
B) Talk with functional managers. Negotiate clear and written assignments with reliable scheduling priorities.
C) Ignore the difficulties, adjust your schedule and negotiate new deadlines according to the slower progress.
D) Focus on internal charges. Make sure that your project is not getting charged for more than the actual work.
A) You write down the ideas of team members and structure them into categories of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats during the session.
B) You creatively gather thoughts and ideas without any discussion or frowning. These ideas are only filtered and structured after the end of the brainstorming session.
C) Your team members wear hats with different colors, each of which stands for a way of thinking. Each member discusses topics from the viewpoint of their thinking.
D) You try to eradicate deviating ideas and concepts of team members during the meeting, so that the entire project team follows your principles.